The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala is an autonomous body entrusted with planning, implementation and evaluation of all academic programmes from pre-school to higher secondary levels.SCERT, Kerala, was established in 1994.
In this year 2023,examination will start on Thursday 31.03.2022 and end on Friday 29.04.2022.
SSLC examination will be conducted in grading mode only on the basis of Government Orders .
The SSLC examination for March 2023 will be conducted in Malayalam, English, Tamil and Kannada mediums.
IMPORTANT LINKS RELATED TO SSLC EXAMINATION
- SSLC Kerala: Everything You Need to Know About Question Banks and Answer KeysThe SSLC exams are a critical milestone in the academic journey of every student studying in Kerala. As the final year of secondary school education,
- Kerala sslc physics english medium pdf whole chaptersWelcome to studypill on SSLC Physics in English medium for students studying in Kerala! In this blog, I will cover various topics related to SSLC
- Kerala sslc physics whole chapter pdf malayalam mediumKerala SSLC Physics is a subject taught in the secondary school level in the state of Kerala, India. SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate,
- Kerala SSLC Exam 2023 Hindi- Previous years question papers and KeysHindi is an important subject in the Kerala SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) examination, which is conducted by the Kerala State Education Board every year.
- Kerala sslc english question answers full chaptersKerala SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) is an important exam for 10th standard students in Kerala. The exam includes multiple subjects, including English, which is